Coverage Services For Industries
We work with specific industries that require special coverage due to the nature and labor of the job.
Coverage and Total Costs of Risk Assessment
Finance Your Bonds
We’ve introduced a game changer to the construction market – the opportunity to finance Payment & Performance Bonds! Paying upfront in full for a bond takes months to cash flow, let us help ease that burden with our financing options for qualifying businesses.
- Independent Garage and
- Auto Sales
- Transmission Repair Shops
- Body Shops
- General Automotive Service and Repair
- Tire Stores
- Parts Stores
- Towing Operators
We take the guesswork out of managing Commercial Motor Vehicle crash events
Gain control of the risky and chaotic period between the accident and the first notification of loss – the greatest exposure to liability occurs in these moments when you have the least amount of control.
- Provide drivers with training, a procedure and a tool with which they can easily and effectively manage and report a crash even when they are under great stress.
- Receive critical warning notifications and real-time visibility into an accident scene through the online portal, allowing for a more rapid and effective response.
- Have a clearer understanding of the position in any potential claim while closing that critical time gap from event to claim.
- Maintain complete custody and control of all photographs and detailed crash data.
Reduce your reporting time to minutes instead of hours or days. Rapid response leads to rapid resolution, which leads to lower claim costs.
Our partnership with AccidentPlanTM provides our clients with peace of mind after a claim, and allows more favorable insurance pricing from our companies. Learn more. Visit AccidentPlan.com.
Our entire process was created from the perspective of the business owner. We help our customers improve their businesses in away that improves cash flows,increases profits, and creates a sustainable culture of success.
Coverage and Total Cost of Risk Assessment
Even when coverage is reviewed annually, our team takes a step back to look at the enterprise level of the total risk to a business owner – identifying gaps and providing solutions. Most transportation businesses have exposures that are not sufficiently addressed in an “off the shelf”insurance product. Through our extensive industry experience, we’ve been able to uncover significant coverage gaps and cost overages on 89% of new customers prior insurance policies.
Safety and Risk Management
Through our partnership with the industry leaders for safety & risk management specifically for transportation companies, we have developed a one of a kind Safety Suite completely customized to the needs of each individual business. DVDs, Printed Media, and Streaming Services are still available,but we’ve taken it up a notch.Welcome to The UniversalWay, a fully integrated app based platform to help your company grow at every level!
Take Back Control
We’ve introduced a game changer to the transportation industry – the opportunity to use alternative financing to cash flow premiums. Insurance premiums are a huge expense for transportation companies. Our innovative financing strategy turns your premiums into a profit. Eligible to businesses with $5M+ in revenues, we help our customers improve cash flow & increase profits!
Human Resources and Payroll Assistance
You are the expert at driving revenue to your company, we are the experts at protecting it. Let us help ease the day to day compliance & managerial burden the same way we do with our own company. We have partnered with the industry leaders for Human Resources & Payroll outsourcing. You remain 100% in control, and profits are improved by creating efficiencies of scale. By looking at all aspects of your company, we continue to meet our objective – help our customers improve cash flow & increase profits!
Nothing derails a great month like an unexpected invoice from the insurance company resulting from an audit. Our Audit Defense team walks through the audit process hand in hand with our customers. Our team is comprised of veteran industry underwriters who understand the minute details that could ultimately generate large swings in premium if not properly protected against. As a result, we’ve successfully saved our customers hundreds of thousands of dollars from potential audit mistakes and unnecessary classification changes – improving cash flows & increasing profits!
A short list of the transportation risks we specialize in
- New Venture
- High Losses
- Gas & Propane
- Sand & Gravel
- Liquid & Gasses
- Express Delivery
- Moving Companies
- Specialty Auto: Medical, School Bus, Charter Bus, Limo & Party Bus
- We provide all aspects of insurance including: Property & Casualty, Bonding, Health, Life, Long Term Care & Disability, Business Succession Planning, and more
- We have access to over 300 insurance companies in all states and internationally
- DOT compliance & owner operator monitoring
- Complimentary Custom Safety Manual & Spill Response Plan
- MVR & Pre-Employment Driver Screening
- 24/7 Certificates of Insurance
- ISN Compliance
- Quarterly Large Loss Reviews & Reserve Monitoring
A nonprofit company or as defined under IRS code 501(C)(3) should consider the following coverages:
- Special causes of loss on buildings, contents, loss of income, and extra expenses
- Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Excess Liability all with one carrier
- Special Event Coverage (ie: Fundraisers)
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers Compensation
Still not convinced your nonprofit organization is in need of these coverages? Consider these reasons:
- Primary or contingent Professional Liability coverages are available for employed, contracted, or volunteer physicians and dentists
- Includes medical payments for volunteers
- Ensure everyone is insured, including medical directors, administrators, and any person or company under your supervision
- Abuse and Molestation coverage offered
- General Liability coverage comes with fundraising events included
- For Business Income and Extra Expenses, Actual Loss Sustained coverage is available
- Choose to include Automatic Gap coverage for leased or financed vehicles, and/or driver safety programs
- Up to a $1M limit for Tenants Legal Liability coverage available on General Liability
- Installment plans are offered for accounts that generate at least $2000 in premium
- Large Excess Limits are available